What I've got to do:
1. Open my first photo folder (in a moment)
2. Scroll down to the tenth photo (wish me luck)
3. Post the photo and tell the story behind it (do I really have to?)
4. Tag 5 more people (with pleasure!)
The next five victims are:
1. Dip Dip (BOL, wasn't in the rules, so I'm getting them back)
2. Frankie Furter (so looking forward to what he'll come up with)
3. Sonic (he's lonely, oh, Sonic, Sandy Yago is that-a way)
4. Coco, but not Tiffy (Coco needs to feel special)
5. Captain Crunch, Candy, and Miss Bailey (while there's still time)
Grabbing that photo NOW... I got lucky, and so did you, my furiends. M has gazillions of photos.
Human sis with Webby the horse
Once upon a time...BOL just kidding. M has two peanuts; a girl and a boy. After visiting a carousel, the girl from the photo, age 5 then, decided she was done with toy horses and she wanted the real thing, horseback riding lessons. M found a five-day day-camp and enrolled both her peanuts. Day 1: both peanuts came home stating that they had "rotted in the sun." Day 2: boy peanut only "rots in the sun" while girl stays quiet. Day 3: boy peanut still rotting while girl is trotting. Day 4: same. Day 5: The end of the week event for parents. Both peanuts were on top of a horse doing vaulting (gymnastics). Moments into the not-so-well-rehearsed-routine, boy peanuts starts to fall calling girl-peanut's name and sounding accusatory--yes it was a long fall. The result: boy still accuses sis (he still does, fifteen years later) and becomes a water polo player. Girl: has been taking horseback riding lessons almost every day since then and wants to become a horse trainer--after she gets her BA, M said.
You know what, my Dip-Dips, this was a fun tag after all. Thank you!
* * * Global Event Update