It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Monday, December 21, 2009

Chiweenie Trip Trapping Over My Blog? (part deux)

In case anybody was wondering how yesterday's story ended:
Out of nowhere, the Lake Monster reared its head and gobbled me up

Okay, just messing with you. This is our BFF Mable (the rottweiler and greyhound mix). She just looks scary in this photos. She's actually a doll, a lamb, a lover not a fighter.  Here is the real ending...


While I was working on my stakeout technique, the chiweenie brat spotted me and waited on the other side. I noticed that and I

chaaarged!
And this brings us to the grand finale:

Chihuawars!

Disclaimer: No animals were hurt, not even The Chiweenie Beast!

After play-fighting, we got towel dried and drove home where we ate with great appetite and then crashed on the couch (where my heating pad is). For all of you Frankie fans, know one thing, I love my baby sister. After all, I wished every day for her arrival before she was even adopted.
Twink!

8 comments:

Sonic said...

Okay Mable looks incredibly scary there, popping out of the water like that. Glad you weren't scared and didn't fall into that cold looking water!

Sonic

Dexter said...

What is with you small dogs? First I read about poodle fight club and now Chihuawars! No wonder I got scared at play group when the little dogs started mugging my large and lover not fighter self.

Slobbers,
Mango

Smushie Ranch said...

We understand Twink. We have pug wars. Of course now we have bratty Betty so things are a little different. Sounds like you two had a bunch of fun.

xoxo
Stella & Gunther

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are very brave going accross that bridge, you must be able to balance well. Mabel does look very big and scary but sometimes big dogs turn out to be softies.
Glad you all had a good play together - quick go home and get warm, it's cold outside!
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

CHIHUAWAR... now that is really funny. I was a little scared at furst... butt it all worked out grrreat. Loved it.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Such fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ocmist said...

CHIHUAWARs... we have those sometimes with our half sister, Kisses. You did a good job crossing that log! Glad you didn't fall in. It is so cold right now here, it makes us think you'd end up being a Chipupsicle if you did!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We thought Mable looked pretty scary there, but we will take your word for her being sweet. Chihuawars - sounds a lot like our sibewars here.



Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Related Posts with Thumbnails