It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dog Training Tips | Barn Trouble

There is this street, adjacent to the barn that my pack and I frequent. Mom has repeatedly asked, begged, screamed at us not to cross because she's worried about the occasional car that passes by. I am a good listener, but Frankie and Linguini aren't and I can prove it. Here's the story in pictures:

See the runaways scram back once they've been spotted by our momma? How about the tiny dot in the right corner? That's right. It's me, the tea cup chihuahua, Twinkie, aka the good girl.

Yes, you are correct. I'm getting ready to teach somebody a lesson. Tsk tsk. Why don't they listen? I've heard that dalmatians have hearing issues, but what about german shorthaired pointers? I'm trying to decide which part of Linguini's personality makes her ignore our mom. 

I wouldn't get closer to me, if I were Frankie, the chiweenie. Hmm...There's Linguini too, but she's still kind of far.

Plus she's much bigger than I am. Al-righty then, today, I'm going to only teach Frankie a lesson. And so I did.

Enough dog training tips for now. 
Twink!

18 comments:

Yas said...

Hi Twinkie!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Good job there! did you manage to get Frankie off the street to safety?
You sure are one inspirational pup!

Cheers,
Maxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SKHARY!
SKHARY!!
SKHARY!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm glad woo enjoyed my football skills!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Someone has to be alpha right Twinkie???

Smileys!
Dory

JacksDad said...

You go girl! :)

Ms. ~K said...

Show them who's the boss, Twink!!!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Smushie Ranch said...

Twink, you a Chihuahua gurlfriend but I swear we are related!! Way to tell them off. You make me proud.

Love,
Stella

Scooter said...

WAy to go there Twink,
You gotta keep them in line and looks like you are just the right one. Good job

Wags
Jazzi

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Twink! You be nice to your sissy or I'm gonna send Mabel Lou over to baby sit!

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are an inspiration to us all Twink. Very well done indeed keeping Frankie and Linguini safe, roads are dangerous places.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx
ps, we took the cracker off Elliot before he managed to blow us all up :D

pam said...

We must look after our siblings. You ARE a good girl Twink. We hope you weren't too rough on her though.

Bobo and Meja

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Twinkie...are you the cutest little dynamo!!! Mom and Dad were once owned by a mini Dachshund so the know the power behind minis. We are glad to see you are in control. Yes I too believe we will become fast friends in 2010. Dog Daze was the very frist blog I ever read. I didn't know any cat bloggers so all of my earlier friends were dogs.I learned so much from Ms.K. My first post was 6/25/09.Thanks for stopping by and keep the pack in line. Madi and Mom

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Twinkie what a grrreat job of rule following YOU did. And I commend you for trying to put the other Frankie in his place. I think you are a grrrreat "ROLL" model. hehehe
I'm just sayin'.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

See, that would never happen here because the Momster won't ever let us off leash. But we are glad to see that you get those other pups under control and properly reprimanded:)

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Sonic said...

That's right! It's not about the size of your body, but the size of your bark! You keep those dogs in line, Twink!

Sonic

Life With Dogs said...

Do we get to see the after pics? :)

D.K. Wall said...

Teach them that lesson. Running near a road is not good at all.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi Little one, we found you somehow. You are a brave sport!
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Apparently the barn is a topic of interest. I can't tell you how happy we all feel when we visit. As for the road, it's not very dangerous. There are very few cars that use it and the ones that do, are aware of us.
Hi, Benny and Lily. I'll visit your blog but I want to have more time to enjoy it. Wait for me?
Twink!

Related Posts with Thumbnails