It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catnip Effects | Gray Squirrel

Today, I need to address a serious problem. It's about my twin-kat-siblings. I think it's time for an Intervention. The catnip effects are devastating. Let me lay it all out for you.

Nanny cam:
Please pardon the grunt in the middle of the video. Momma couldn't help herself when she realized the catnip mess and exactly what she was shooting. Ha ha.

Photo Evidence
Who stole the catnip from the catnip basket?
Wasn't me!



Wasn't me!

The culprits!

I believe the pictures speak for themselves. To prove my case even further, please allow me to show you the "after" photos.
Jet

Bob
Help! Is there a Catnip Effects Anonymous that you know about or do I need to do that too? I've been thinking about it (tons of extra time on my paws due to nonstop rainstorm!) and I have an idea for a name for my detox center: Nip/Tox. What do you think? I might get my own TV show this way.

One last thing before I go (this is for you, momma): January 21st was Squirrel appreciation day. I would like to take one moment to post a photo of our gray squirrel. She was a rescue too. She came to us as a newborn and in really bad shape. A friend had rescued her from a grade school play-yard where the children were taking turns tossing her by her tail. Ashley spent the first months of her life inside Momma's exercise bra. She remained my momma's darling until she passed away at the overripe age of nine! (Squirrel's usually don't make it to age six). We remember her all the time, but you have never seen her. Do not feel sad. She sure needed a break. Here's our gay squirrel.

Ashley hanging outside her cage door

That's all for now, folks. Transmission over.
Twink!

26 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Nip/Tox? Too funny!

Very cute squirrel picture. I like our yard squirrels fine until they start chewing holes in the house. Bad squirrels!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Attack of the CAT BURGLERS !!!

kissa-bull said...

nip/tox
wow that was too funny
maybe we can go around the world and be comedians
wiggles and slobbers from me
bella

Draco and his Mom said...

Boy Twink, those kitty twins look pretty nipped out. I think it might smell good to pupsters also...I have a cat mouse that I love...maybe I will have to attend Nip/Tox!
Wags
Draco

houndstooth said...

Ashley sure was cute!

I think those cats of yours need a trip to detox! Good thing Dennis didn't get a hold of them for the fly ball tournament!

Bunny

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Twink,
You have quite a quandary on your hands. You should open your Nip/tox soon. I'll send my cousin Bob to help you. Perhaps my cousin Bob can help your kat sibling Bob.
Sally Ann

Sagira said...

OMD! I was cracking up. Those are some bad kitties. The gasp in the video is the best!

What a cute squirrel.

Smushie Ranch said...

Twink, I've been trying to tell you there's something just not right about those cats. I thinks they totally need a catervention.

Hugs!
Stella

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, Ashley was gorgeous, we bet you loved her lots. Thank goodness she was rescued from those heartless little brats!
Those cat siblings of yours make a good criminal team, bol.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

kks said...

that is hilarious!!! i love the after photos! they definitely need an intervention! :)
very cute squirrel....i raised a couple of baby squirrels years ago that fell out of a nest during a storm, then released them when they were strong...cute critters...
xo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh you 2 are in trouble now....
Ashley is so cute...
We have sugar gliders here. 5 of them. Dad gets them out every night and we have to go in our condo's..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

brooke said...

hahaha.
oopsie! they've been caught!

Tucker said...

Oh - are you twin-kats like my evil kitty brothers? I have one evil kitty brother that is addicted to kitty nip - he eats it! - weirdo. Momma calls it kitty crack and he gets all purry and rolls around like a fool. Then he usually barfs on the carpet from overdose.

woof - Tucker

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I really think 'nip should be a khontrolled substance fur those khritters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sonic said...

That's so cute! I haven't seen a squirrel up close before, because they always stalk me from a distance... but Ashley's so cute!

Sonic

Our Wagging Tales said...

BOL !! Nip/Tox - I'm rolling over here. It sure does look like they have a problem and they aren't even trying to hide it !

Two French Bulldogs said...

We have to admit that furry tree thing was pretty cute. You guys are definitley into some mischief and its caght on video!
Benny & Lily
Pee. S Do they have doggy nip?

Pedro said...

Twink,

Thank you so much for visiting me so much this last week. It helped more than you know to have such nice dawgs support us that we didn't know before Ziggy left us. Browsing through your blog I see you have plenty of 4-legged brothers and sisters like me. You even have a Maine Coon Cat like me. My Maine Coon Cat, Libby, is a girl and she only has 3 legs but she's the same color as Max. I can't wait to read more about your fur family!

Pedro

Lorenza said...

I agree. A Catervention is in order!
Ashley was sooo cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JacksDad said...

Well, I sure hope your mom didn't WEAR that bra while Ashley was in it!! :)

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like some kitties are in trouble!
Ashley was so cute!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nip Tox - very good, Twink. Now why don't they make nip for pups too?


Woos, Phantom and Thunder

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Twinkie...we hesitate to say this but your Cat-sisters have a P R O B L E M!!!! You need to call 1-800-help-cats ASAP. They might be too far gone but....call anyway. Too funny.
I'm sending you some faux chocolate cake as for me nope I don't like anything sweet.....just MEAT!!! HA!! Oh and my Mom's corn bread...love that.
Madi and Mom

BRUTUS said...

Kitty Intervention alert!! Kitty Intervertion alert!!!! Whoa! Does Dr. Phil do cats???

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

The Oceanside Animals said...

This is your brain. This is your brain on 'nip. Any questions?

Ashley the squirrel was a cutie.

Remington said...

Looks like someone was having A LOT of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails