It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tea Cup Chihuahua | Yesterday's Results

What do I mean by that? Well, after going over all the comments on my last post "More Barn Trouble", three themes emerged.

Theme #1: Mango, frank Frankie, Brutus, Deborah, Brooke, Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie, and Khyra and her sometimes her mom all noticed my levitations. They commented on my tea cup chihuahua flying skills and they even called my stride boingy.

Theme #2: Houndstooth, Remington, Dory and Mama, and Gus, Louie, and Callie concentrated on my SUPERhero powers!

Theme #3: Madi and Mom compared me to Tinker Bell. Okay, so it was only one comment, but I liked it!



That's it for the themes. Of course, as if often happens, Mr. JackDaddy's views were different from the rest. Jack is probably having attention span issues because the entire post he was focused on the duck cutout.

Now that I explored/exploited all of yesterday's comments, I'd like to mention briefly that I've been brainstorming, discussing with other furiends, not sleeping at night, trying to figure out how to handle Mango Minster's sponsored event: Dog Pile! My furends, I though I was too tiny for this, but then I'm also a tough and determined girl. I'm just figuring out the last few details and then I'm ready to compete against the best. Good luck to those who enter against me...
Twink!

21 comments:

kissa-bull said...

we wish you many lucks twinkie us pitties will be rooting for you . can you teach us the flying trick. we would love to learn to be as superpowerful as you
wiggles and slobbers
the houston pittie pack

BRUTUS said...

Oh, so that other cut-out was a duck?? Hm. Never would have guessed that. I am keenly aware of others' levitating powers as I too share this special gift. Just wait till you see some of the photos from my last run of agility (just waiting for them to come back from the photographer). Can you say Flying Frenchie???

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom thinks I khan do the flying too...

Lukhkily fur me, my skills khan't be khaptured on the flashie beastie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Good lukhk with MM 2010!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hummmm so you have thrown down the DOG PILE gauntlet, have you. Well, I am sure you are going to give the other entrants a "run for their kibble". I'm just sayin'.

houndstooth said...

Good luck with the dog pile! Hopefully yours won't stink!

Bunny

Sonic said...

Argh I think I missed this barn trouble post! My Pops was hogging the computer all week with some demo-reel that he had to put together, so I'm behind on my blogging... Urgh!

Sonic

Deborah said...

I loved your super hero clothes, very cute but Tinkerbell is very cute too!
I still think you can fly though!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You got some serious air. The Lakers might need you.
Benny & Lily

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We know you are a super doggie at heart Twinkie!

Smileys!
Dory

Pat Wahler said...

I'm betting on you, Twink!

Fozzie said...

hello Twinkie nice to meet you! Just wanted to let you know - I followed your tip and NO MORE BUCKET. I can see it in the laundry, they have not thrown it out, but they're not making me wear it any more!! I am sorry to hear you had a broken little leg too.
love Fozzie
ps is your friend Paris Hilton? I'm sure I've seen you in her handbag....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twinkie!
Sure you have flying powers!
Good luck at the Mango Minster!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha said...

Hi Twinkie
We reckon you can fly cos you are so light on your paws!
Good luck with Mango Minster - you make a fearsome opponent.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

I did the dog pile-up thingy, Twinkle and then I saw Mango's post! Geez, he has 3 pairs of shoes on his body and he has room for at least 3 more pair! Oh well, it was fun anyway!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Dexter said...

Good luck with that! Some sports are for full sized doggies, not little levitating super hero tinker bell doggies. Just a thought. But I would be impressed if you held still long enough for one thing to go on you.

Stupid PeeWee is entering. maybe Biggie will have an amateur division.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, you have really suprised us this time Twink, we didn't know you could fly and you have certainly kept your superdog image hidden.
We are in awe! We would stick to the Tinkerbell body if we were you.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Remington said...

You are a great super hero!

Smushie Ranch said...

BOL! You'll do great entering Mango's event Twink. Mom would like to, but she thinks she's too lame in the creative department. Maybe next year..

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

We luv your levitation skills! :-)

Luv,
Cloud

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Great post mom. Glad we could help..hehe


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

ocmist said...

If you can FLY, then you should have no trouble loading up thing upon your tiny self... as in I'll bet you have super dog strength too! Mom about died laughing looking at those cute pics of you! BG

Related Posts with Thumbnails