It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Friday, May 28, 2010

Who Wants Homemade dog Treats?


I was at a horse show the other day and I wanted to share with you what my friends Boomer, the teacup chihuahua, and Tigger, the chiweenie, did! Tsk, tsk.

Let me share with you what I observed

Tigger and Boomer scheming

Boomer looking for the dog treat jar

Boomer: "There is always a dog treat jar!"

"I just know it."


"No, not the Canine Carry Outs! We want the homemade dog treats."



"These dog treats don't taste homemade to me, but they will have to do."

"Now that I think about it, they don't even look like homemade dog treats."

Even Trixie, the chimeanie, made fun of them.
"You two are doofuses."

Please don't mistake me for those two bozos. I'm a well trained Canine Good Citizen and I don't behave like a moron. At this stage in my dog training, I'm proud to tell you that my dog potty training days are behind me and I hardly ever use a leash even at busy horse shows. I heel and proudly accompany my mommy everywhere she goes. I am a brave chiweenie.

Have the bestest longest holiday weekend!
Frankie

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I can't believes how high Boomer can jump! And yes, you ARE a very brave chiweenie. And a very well-behaved one, too. I am Most Proud of you!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Trixie we don't blame you. That little one has major hops..
Benny & Lily

Remington said...

Good job! Have a fun weekend!

Sagira said...

Yummy...treats of anykind are always welcome over here. :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Not only well behaved BUT brave too...Go Frankie!!!

Smileys & Snuggles,
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Draco and his Mom said...

Boomer really wanted treats. He was jumping very high. Congrats on being a big girl and getting to be off leash.
Wags,
Draco

Kate said...

Super to hear you are a confident good girl! Homemade treats are the best, but my mum is too lazy to make them.

Ina in Alaska said...

Such cute little schemers!! We love you too, Frankie! xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those were the treats that Laska loved and part of the treats his mom used to lure him home!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Good for you for not being swayed by peer pressure into behaving badly. But how did you resist?

wags, Lola

Yas said...

That must be some treat, for it made you jump that high!
Anymore left?

Cheers,
Maxx

Taffy said...

Frankie, I love my Canine Carry Outs....you can send the extras that those picky doggies don't want to my house. Tell your mom she did a great job with the photos. Mom and I are very proud of your accomplishments the past couple of months. It is fun to see you grow and change into a confident young lady!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
What you saw is amazing! Those are big jumps!
No homemade treats?? Hmmm... well... I hope they enjoyed the ones they got!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JacksDad said...

No string!!! Wow, you are one lucky puppy!!

Dexter said...

Frankie,
All trained and no leash? Wow! That is really cool. You are most clever.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have never had canine carry out treats, but we really love homemade ones. We will take the store ones but oh how happy we can be with homemade.

Great jumps from Boomer and great camera catches from someone.

Happy weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Related Posts with Thumbnails