It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Friday, July 9, 2010

Brindle Chiweenie Afraid of . . . Kittens

Frankie's situation is becoming ridiculous. One minor attack the small the black and white chimeanie and our Frankie is afraid of everything. We were supposed to be socializing the newborn kittens but instead we discovered it was the chiweenie that needed socialization. I can't blame her completely though. Suffice it to say that we started her out with the nursing mom, inside her space, the room we call "the nursery". Let me demonstrate with a few chiweenie pictures.

Nursing cats do not like invasions
Farrah is used to our humans, but she is not dog friendly

Brave brindle chiweenie!

Getting braver
(can her eyes bulge out more?)

"I'll show you how it's done, Frankie. I am a teacup chihuahua and I am fearless."

Frankie scratching her head wondering where all those kittens came from
I explained to her about the birds and the bees

Seriously! What is there to be afraid of?

See, we love her

Disclaimer: No chiweenie was harmed during the making of this post
For the kitten fans, you can view the latest kitten video by clicking HERE.

Twinkie

14 comments:

Dexter said...

That is a sad state of affairs there. Come on Frankie, don't let those kittehs push you around.

Slobbers,
Mango

houndstooth said...

I'm wondering why Frankie was being pushed into investigating all those kittens and you were not much to be seen, Twinkie. You're not scared of them, are you?

Bunny

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! Mum is still "awwwwwing" over the kitten playing with her tail and foot... so cute, oh yes, something about a scared dog....Frankie will be fine, he just has to be introduced to them alot, over and over again.
~husky kisses and Mom's awwwww
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Remi said...

Hmmm... what's that squirt bottle for? I know what that means in OUR house!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan SO help!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Erm, those little bundles of fur and claws and teeth scare me! Mom thinks they are cute, but I KNOW those little teeth are weapons! I don't blame Frankie for being scared!

*kissey face*
-Fiona (and Abby the Mutant Puppy)

Martine said...

Frankie, brave up girlfriend... but be careful of their super sharp claws!

xo martine & the kiddlets

JacksDad said...

I can tell you what there is to be afraid of - TEETHS!!!!! Like a million of them. And sharp as a tack!

Kate said...

Kittens... scary?

They are frightening!!!!

You are so brave

Bijou said...

I don't blame you Frankie. Kittens look cute and innocent but they play rough. Watch out for those fangs and claws!

Waggles,
Bijou

pibble said...

They're everywhere! How did so many get into the place?! Hee hee...

Lorenza said...

Frankie is smart. She knows she has to be careful around them!
Happy Saturday
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Oskar said...

Very brave. I'm not sure how I'd feel about baby kittens.

My mom person can't get enough of those polka dot kitties!

Sagira said...

Wow, you guys are brave going in with those little things and their sharp kitty teeth and sharp kitty claws.

Related Posts with Thumbnails