It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chiweenie Exposé

I Can't Help It If The Chiweenie Provokes Me

Dear friends and furiends, my pack and I stand united because of a certain, ehem, pending cat-astrophe, and I've laid off my chiweenie sister for a while now. My intentions were noble, but the chiweenie is incorrigible, therefore, without apologies, allow me to demonstrate her latest shenanigans and the reason I can't stop making fun of her no matter how hard I try.

You probably know by now that our horse barn is a bit of an insane asylum.
Horses, humans, and an abundance of rescue dogs can't wait for their next horse barn visit. 
It's no wonder this goat wanted to join us.

Nathan the horse was perplexed. Apparently, he did not grow up in a farm.
He did enjoy the entertainment though.

Heck! Almost all of us rescue dogs were entertained.

Even our senior dog set her dog arthritis aside for a few minutes and enjoyed playing the game: Get that goat!

Murray, the doxie, the latest dog adoption loved the goat game too.

I decided to join in.

Tigger, the other chiweenie, had a blast!

WARNING:
The following incriminating photos may be disturbing to our brindle chiweenie's fans.

Uh-oh

I think you get the picture.

I realize M has made a valiant effort to socialize our chiweenie. I saw the pictures and the certification and I know that our chiweenie is indeed a Canine Good Citizen. The ol' brindle has grown on me and I love her to pieces, BUT there's something seriously wrong with this dog! I believe a dog behaviorist is in order. 

Twinkie

17 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Except in the case of the bridle Chiweinie....that goat does look like fun.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Haunted Hill Insane Asylum - where the heck were you??? Let us at that goat, we would just love to herd him.

Hey, Mom made the liver treats and guess what, Phantom loves them:) All of us think they are really great. Mom sort of messed around with the recipe because she wasn't sure about all the parts but they came out great. Thanks, Twink.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Amy & the house of cats said...

Bwaahaha. Sorry, we tried to hold it in. We guess the goat is big and a bit weird - but we think the chasing makes much more sense (and that picture with Nathan and the goat is just hilarious too for some reason).

mayziegal said...

Awwww, Frankie! I don't blame you. That goat does looks suspicious. But try yelling "cabrito" at him next time and I bet he'll turn tail and run!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Draco and his Mom said...

Poor little Frankie...maybe she got kicked by a goat sometime. My cousin Harley has goats across the street from where he lives and they wander over into his yard...poor goats, its a wonder they have skin left on their ankles....Harley is a real "ankle biter" LOL....you must of had a great time playing chase and herd with that goat.
Wags,
Draco

Pat Wahler said...

It's always best to be cautious with the unknown.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I'm not sure that being afraid of goats = failure in the area of socialization. Lots of dogs are never called upon to socialize with goats. It's probably an acquired taste for some. Just a thought.

lotsa licks, Lola

Two French Bulldogs said...

Stand your ground Twink..here comes a doggy goat thing
Benny & Lily

Cupcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cupcake said...

That dog-goat sure looks cute but Frankie didn't know what in the world it was.

Lorenza said...

You all had a blast... but I am not so sure about the goat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cocorue said...

don't know about that goatie thingey TwinkTwink. we're always amazed at your intelligence and your choice of playmates, bol!

chipookisses
coco and tiffy

Kate said...

Twinkie you are so brave! And that Chiweenie is a wussy pussycat!

Happy Friday!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Should those dogs be chasing that poor goat like that - we think the Chiweenie was a good girl for not chasing it.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Heather and Pumpkin said...

that goat is the same color as me, so I am on the goat's side.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Mom, who is the Chiweenie's #1 fan, laughed at Frankie's pictures (she couldn't help it, honestly!). Please extend her apologies to Frankie!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Martine said...

Hey we need a dog behaviorist too!!

That goat looks interesting and we don't blame Frankie for being uncomfetable! The CGC didn't introduce her to goats!

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails