It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Tiniest Dog Did It!

Nope, I won't be blaming any kittens today. Earlier, I mentioned dog treat thieves at our horse barn and I didn't want to leave you hanging. There is indeed a dog treat thief at our horse barn and he's, after me, the tiniest dog at our barn. He's a teacup chihuahua and his name is Boomer. You may remember him from his singing days. I have legit documentation to back my accusations.

At first glance, the tiny chihuahua looked rather "innocent".

At second, not so much.
Notice that the chimeanie (the black and white chihuahua) and the blue heeler, are NOT jumping on any trunks, nor are they begging. 

Uh-oh! What have we got here?
A tiny thief, that's what!
Where's M and her ultrasonic hand held dog bark control thingy when you need her? We need to rescue the small dog treats!

Check out "The Paw" action.
Dog treats almost within reach. . .

Tiniest dog busted by puparazzo!
Watch him act all cute.

Okay, now he's embarrassed, as he should.
My new favorite line: Wasn't me! The tiniest chihuahua did it!

Twinkie

15 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are sending over our paw print kit. You will nab the tiny one by his prints
Benny & Lily

Sagira said...

That is the cutest it wasn't me face ever!

JacksDad said...

Just show him the pictures and he'll have to confess! :)

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Ha! You fooled me. I thought the headline was a confession. How does it feel to be the big doggy?

lotsa licks, Lola

The Oceanside Animals said...

That little dog's got grit. And also treats.

Dexter said...

There is a dog even smaller than you? Sounds like a snack. Nommy.

Slobbers,
Mango

houndstooth said...

Well, he ate the treats! What punishment could make him sorry for the crime? I'd say he got away with it!

Bunny

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Don't you just love the look of innocence - we have all used it a time or two.

We met Mabel's mom tonight and you are not in trouble for sharing that recipe:) She is thrilled that it worked.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Cupcake said...

Boomer, you may be a thieve but you sure are a cute thieve!

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Busted!
I am sure he was forgiven after his "all cute and embarrassed" act!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Life With Dogs said...

That last pic looks like the equivalent of a human pulling a jacket over their head when being hauled away by police.

In other words, guilty! :)

Yas said...

BOL!

Cheers,
Maxx

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ha ha, we dogs can find our way around any obstacle!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Sonic said...

What you need is Houndratio Dane! He'll figure it out!

Sonic

Bijou said...

Hey Twink I'm confused. I thought you were the tiniest Chihuahua??

Waggles,
Bijou

Related Posts with Thumbnails