It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Monday, January 3, 2011

E-Personation

All of us, pet bloggers and Face Book users out there, beware! This year, California moves to outlaw online "e-personation". Pretending to be someone else on a social network is now a misdemeanor, while possession of marijuana will only carry a $100.00 fine. What's up with that? Is catnip about to become illegal, can cats and dogs with blogs survive this hit?


Dog help us all!!!
(chiweenie demonstrating catnip effects on dogs)

What's going to happen to us??? Will there be no Global Animal Blogging Event (GABE) this year? Do we need to take down our Face Book "like" pages? I say we protest to exclude and separate ourselves from human e-poseurs . . .

A confused Twinkie

11 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Who are you pretending to be? ;-)

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We took a vote and we think it probably won't effect us. Its probably one of those human laws to keep them from being mean and stalking each other and other silly things. For us, our humans are more like our AGENTS or something. Right?

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

This is very much disturbing... I know who I am... butt are you saying that some of my furends are really NOT DAWGS??? OMD OMD... SQUIRRELS... SQUIRRELS ARE PRETENDING TO BE DAWGS.... GASP

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

So strange - lets hope all my furry followers are really real :)
I do think I can trust you!

Rudy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think we are "fur" real too. Hope this doesn't mean anything bad for all of us bloggers. Maybe it is time to move out of CA.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

We like the pretending to be some buddy else law
Benny & Lily

Asta said...

Yikes Twinkie
I just got out of jail..I don't want to go back sheeesh that's not faiw..I hope you figoowe out a way to fight this
smoochie kisses and happy woaching
Asta

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I don't use much FB but.... my blog??? my blog??? Oh-noooooes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Life With Dogs said...

It's about time. I blame cats. ;)

JacksDad said...

Well, we can just say that we are not very social on all of our blogs! :)

Dexter said...

That's just plain dumb. As if! Who is that going to stop and how would they track it anyway. Besides, who't pretending?

Slobbers,
mango

Related Posts with Thumbnails