It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dog Training tips -- With Bonus Whipped Cream

Who stole the dog treats from the cookie jar? Who me? Then who? Well, in a few words, we all did. Thanks to my successful dog training tips, Frankie, the chiweenie, Linguini, the geriatric german shorthaired pointer and dalmatian mix, and I, the tiny three legged teacup chihuahua got to enjoy and devour our favorite human dog treats.

Dog training tip #1
Stoic anticipation
Look pitifully but in a reserved manner at the bipeds' treats
Do not get too close for the humans' comfort

Dog Training Tip #2
While practicing your anticipation technique, try your best to look as pathetic as possible

Dog Training Tip #3
Always wait for your turn

I said, "Wait your turn!"

Now, do you believe me?

Dog training tip #4
Savor every last dollop otherwise next time your bipeds will think you didn't like it much

Every lick counts

Dog Training Tip # 5
Do not gloat!

Follow my tips and you too will be in heaven

Twinkie


19 comments:

JacksDad said...

You forgot to always say Please and Thank You! :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Gotta wash those treats down with a latte?
Benny & Lily

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And just for good measure, we gently place our heads on the human's thigh and look up with pleading eyes:)

Off to test the tips.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

We took careful notes! Of course, Lilac feels that a short burp afterwards lets everyone know that you found it really tasty!

Bunny

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Awww... and a good time was had by all!

Sagira said...

Another great post of tips and that sure looks yummy!

D.K. Wall said...

Wow, you are all most well mannered. We believe more in the mugging and hijacking routines. Amazingly, our hu-dad insists on behavior like you.

Dexter said...

Thanks for the training. I think I'm doing something wrong because I am not getting foodables. I will practice your sad face in front of the mirror.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

That is very good advice. I think that tongue out thing is a nice touch. Do you think that cocking your head is a good idea, too? I find that helps to focus their attention on me.

wags, Lola

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twinkie!
Thanks for the tips!
Now... I am going to practice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

TWink
How come they didn't teach me those tips in good dog grad skool!

Nice tongue action. I like it.
norwood
PS I see linguini is still doing good! Yahoo and frankie too

Taffy said...

Those are definitely tips I can use. Thanks for sharing them with us. You are all looking might cute today. Mom laughed at 'I said, "Wait your turn!"'
Snuggles,
Twix

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

AKA

Puppy khrakhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Smushie Ranch said...

You all look so cute, specially with the whipped cream. Oh and mom's favorite coffee place is The Coffee Bean.

Thanks for the tips, we'll follow them for sure.

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Sonic said...

I especially like the "Do not gloat" part. My brother Knuckles gloats all the time!

Sonic

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi there,

You guys got the technique down pat. I'm back to beggin. While I was sickie Mommy gave me whatever I wanted but I'm back to normal now so no unlimited treats for me.

Think I'll give your tip a try.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! These are very much great tips, Twinkie! I'm gonna go practice my pitiful look in the mirror right now!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Gnomebody said...

Hey, is that Mabel Lou in one of those photos? I bet she's got the 'eyebrow' thing down. You know, looking pitiful, and shifting the eyebrows to make the saddest look she can muster.

Great tips, everybody!

Auggie & Riley
BooDee BooDah Tribe

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Cool(whip)!!! Yum.
xx-BRD & Hootie

Related Posts with Thumbnails