It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Love Goat | Interspecies Communication

Love, exciting and new
Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.

Love Goat soon will be making another run
The Love Goat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance. 

It's the Love Goat-ah! It's the Love Goat-ah!



On a beautiful Sunday at the horse barn...

Goat: Hey! Wait for meee!

Goat: Thanks for waiting.

Goat: I think you're cute.

Dog: I think you're okay yourself . . . for a goat.


Dog: What's that? No, I'm not a spotted goat. Nuh-uh.

Dog: We can still be furiends though. See you later, pal.
* kiss kiss *

That goat is "a bit" confused.

The goofy spotted dog thought she was a goat. Baaah!


It's the Love Goat-ah! It's the Love Goat-ah! 
La la laaaa

Twinkie

Yeah, you THOUGHT you were off the hook, but it's Saturday and you know what that means. It's the Saturday Pet Blog Hop!!! Hop aboard!



19 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Twink, we love you, but you are SILLY!!!! :-) Great pictures - and that goat doesn't look bad for a goat! (And isn't the blog hop fun?) I hope your weather is cooperating!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hehhee!!

Licks,
Ruthie

JacksDad said...

Well I have never seen a dog talking to a goat like that. I'm surprised they got along so well!

Pup Fan said...

This post cracked me up... too funny!

(And I know I haven't set up my OpenID yet... I am such a slacker!)

Oskar said...

What a fun & lovey goat!

I'd like to make a goat friend!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

Chihuahua Girl said...

Hi! I am following you from The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop. You have an awesome blog!

Twinkie is so precious! I have a very special place in my heart for Chihuahua’s. They are amazing little dogs! :-)

Looking forward to reading more from you. I invite you to come visit my blog and follow me if you’d like at http://www.parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend! :-)

~ Tina

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great pikhs!

The goat surely is a khutie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 doxies said...

What happens at da barn...stays at da barn. Ya'll gots some ka-razies theres...I soooo nedd to come theres, I fit right in...hehehe! Plus your mom just loves doxies so her will loves all overs me and NOT starve me like my mum does.

Puddles

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Goat is just dog spelled differently and inside out. Well, that's not true at all, but they do both have a G and an O in the name. Anyway, I hope things are good between Linguini and her goat friend.

lotsa licks, Lola

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha Ha Ha - thanks for a great laugh, Twink. Poor Linguini - in love with a goat.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

Goat? We thought you were a baby cow
BOL
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Great. Now I can't get that goat song out of my head.

Slobbers,
Mango

D.K. Wall said...

Great - all we can think of now is that song and the bad TV show.

houndstooth said...

Bwaaaaa ha ha! That song will haunt us as we try to go to sleep! Curse you, Twinkie!

Bunny

Pat Wahler said...

The goat is too funny! And the dogs don't seem to mind a bit!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Sagira said...

That is such a cute goat!

(this is Sagira's mom) Sagira doesn't know it yet but in 2 weeks we are taking her to dog camp. She is going to get to meet some sheep and see if we can get her to herd them. :)

Anonymous said...

My life seems so boring. I need a goat... or at least a donkey.

Cupcake said...

Twinkie, you gave Mommy a great laugh this morning!

Love, Cupcake

Lorenza said...

Linguini has a great admirer!
I love to see those two together!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Related Posts with Thumbnails