After 25 years of suffering from chronic back pain, I threw away the pain meds, the ice, and my cane and got on a Reformer. Soon after, I was transformed. Out of gratitude, I decided to become a Pilates instructor. I want to help others achieve a better quality of life.
8 comments:
Awwww him looks like an angel in those pictures. Perhaps you've been too hard on him Twink???
Bobo and Meja
I do NOT like windstorms, either, Pedro. But no matter how hard I try, my mom won't let me crawl under her jacket. How mean is that?
Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie
Just as long as he doesn't run in his sleep! :)
Adorable! :)
How cozy! Those preheated ones are better than wearing your own jacket.
Looks like he found the perfect spot to stay warm!
I am not so little soooo... a good blankie makes the trick for me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Twinkie
That is simply Bwilliant!!!!
You look vewy cozy and wawm thank dog
smoochie kisses
ASTA
the purfect place
Benny & Lily
Post a Comment