It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Friday, April 8, 2011

Help Me Find My Identity

For a while now, my aquatic turtle bro, Donatello, named after the famous Ninja Turtles, has been asking me to help him figure out his identity. As Donie keeps wading around in his fish tank, he keeps asking himself the question: "Who's my daddy?"

I dedicate this weekend to my turtle bro. Perhaps there's a turtle expert among us who can help figure out what Donie is. When he joined our family, he was supposed to be a Red Eared Slider--WRONG.

Take it bro!


Hello! I'm Donatello!

 I'm the kittens' favorite pastime.

 I just wish I knew what type of a turtle I am!

 I love to swim, but I have to come out of the water to breathe. I also have webbed toes.

 What do you guys think?

 That finger looks pretty friendly, and enormous. I'm only 4 inches long now, 
and I'm over 3 years old. I'm also hard headed, um, hard shelled.

 I love swimming in our outdoor pond, but unfortunately I can't stay out there. The raccoons would eat me, yikes!

 I took the plunge into the refreshing pond water. Yay!

I would appreciate any feedback as to what I am. 

Sincerely, 

Donatello, Twinkie's brother

5 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We aren't too knowledgeable about turtles, Twink and Donatello. But TD wonders if you have seen his pal Tony the Turtle. He has been MIA for a couple of years now.

Happy weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Scooter said...

Hey Twinkie!
Wow, I can't say as I know fur sure about Donie's species. I can say fur sure that I bet he's one nervous turtlie between the cats staring at him and that little army guy with the gun pointed at him! Gosh...that'd scare me a little! Cute pix of him.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Oskar said...

I don't know nothing about turtles. Donnie looks like a cute one. I hope someday he can find his roots. Is there a nature center by your house that you could take him to for identification?

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are a turtle and cute one too
Benny & Lily

Pup Fan said...

Oh, I love turtles! I wish I had some insight on his lineage, but I will say he's very cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails