Hey Twinkie! Wow, you must have given the stuffie a workout so know you need your nap! My stuffies always end up as unstuffies. Grr and Woof, Sarge, COP
After 25 years of suffering from chronic back pain, I threw away the pain meds, the ice, and my cane and got on a Reformer. Soon after, I was transformed. Out of gratitude, I decided to become a Pilates instructor. I want to help others achieve a better quality of life.
7 comments:
Are you trying to make us think you are a stuffie, Twinkie? If you are, then we need a few of you in our toybox.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Twinkie
I can't believe someone would misook you fow a stuffie although you awe vewy mooshabully cute..hope you'we well
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Are you two playing "Simon Says"? Hee-hee!
I can tell the difference! We know how cute you are!
woo woos, Tessa
Mr. Raccoon is falling off the bed!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hey Twinkie!
Wow, you must have given the stuffie a workout so know you need your nap! My stuffies always end up as unstuffies.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
Must be nap time for all da stuffies...You is da cutest stuffie...Cans I have you?
Post a Comment