It's a dog blog, a cat blog, a cat and dog blog. Fun, reviews, dog training tips . . .

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grateful Teacup Chihuahua Pictures

I may be tiny, but my gratitude is enormous. I was so shocked and surprised to receive not just one, but two packages in the mail just yesterday. The first one was from my friend, Sally Ann. She said that her thoughtful mommy came up with the idea. 

At first, I was suspicious of the package

At first glance, the content made me wince
I am a chihuahua!
Of course, I hadn't realized it wasn't meant for me

As I was saying, not only am I a chihuahua, this thing was meant for someone much larger than I am, an irish wolfhound perhaps. 

Get those smelly socks off me
and
I can't possibly be 510 years old, can I?

My fabulous and well mannered spotted sister had to model
 The chiweenie couldn't recognize her and had to come up close for a good sniff

Thank you, Sally Ann and her mommy. Our thoughts are with your family these days. We wish Lord McDuff, the eskie, a spectacular come back (I hope you remembered to get him down from the door knob). 

The second package, was from Puddles, the model, um, the doxie, as I found out after I got help opening it. You see, I don't open suspicious packages as I don't accept candy or rides from stranger. As I was saying, I asked for help. I invited the cats because . . . they have many lives.

The great Max, the maine coon cat, gave his seal of approval
Bob seconded that

The chiweenie unveiled one of the hidden treasures, Pooch Pops, yummy!

I didn't care so much for the next present, but somebody squealed

M loved it and was grateful
She will cherish it either forever or until one of our cats breaks it, but one thing is for sure, she will safeguard it
This year's logo was created by our friend Ann at Zoolatry
We'll be lucky to have nearly as beautiful a logo for next year's Global Animal Blogging Event!

Just in case, Bob sniff tested the cup too
Cats are suspicious by nature

Teacup chihuahua posing with actual cup and pooch pops

What I enjoyed the most was my lovely card
That Puddleliscious is too much
Thank you

To tell you the truth, it was so nice to have a Global Animal Blogging Event memento. You were too thoughtful dear Puddles, Albert, Whitney, and mommy!

Thank you for the lovely presents!

Twinkie

19 comments:

Yas said...

Wow! Kool gifts, that t-shirt's very snazzy!

Cheers,
Maxx

JacksDad said...

Well, you should go play the lottery immediately cause you got some good mojo going! :)

Lorenza said...

Very nice presents, Twinkie!
Well deserved!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kate said...

Great gifts!!!!

I'm glad dear Linguini got to model the Linguini-sized tshirt!

Great memento of Gabe! So simples but so greatly effective!! Cool!!!

Koda
I heard a saying once "Curiosity killed the cat"

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Very nice pressies indeed. The mug is a great memento. Best keep it in a cat proof place.

wags, Lola

kks said...

very funny!
the mug is very nice and i think the spotted dog looks lovely in the t-shirt!
have a wonderful week!
xoxo

My Mind's Eye said...

Twinkie what totally well deserved presents...we knew you were a tiny dog but those socks really made us realize just how small you are...how do you carry that big wonderful heart of yours around in your tiny body...oh that is a good question for that broad with the long name to answer....MOL. You live with beautiful cats too!!!
Madi and Mom

Remington said...

GREAT presents! Your kitty Max looks just like my brother Forrest! Cool!

Tucker said...

Wow, what cool pressies. I can't believe you are smaller than a pair of socks, BOL.

What are pooch pops? I've never heard of them, it is a West Coast thing like in-n-out burger?

woof - Tucker

3 doxies said...

well it's bout time da mailman got to your house...sheeez, I coulds have jumped da trrain and been there faster.
Where is da other sock?????
Puddles

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello twinkie its dennis the vizsla dog hay grate loot!!! and its only proodent to let the cats open packadjes wun never nos wot mite be inside!!! ok bye

Anonymous said...

Awww...that Puddles is so very much generous, isn't she!? How sweet of hers to think of you and your M like that.

And I luved your chihuahua stuff, too. But yeah, they need to send a smaller size next time. And without the "owner of..." thing. Because really, does ANYONE ever "own" a chihuahua?

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Heather and Pumpkin said...

Wow Twinkie, your packages are even bigger than you! What a lucky dog you are.

xoxo
Pumpkin

Golden Samantha said...

What wonderful packages with such great pressies! And great modelers and pictures too! That GABE cup is a wonderful memento of a fabulous idea - congrats again for doing such a great thing!
Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice stuffs!

Thanks fur sharing them with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great pressies, Twink. Maybe you can get your Mom to stitch up the openings of that big shirt and stuff it so you could have a great pillow:)

Great thinking on using the cats of many lives to test the package;-)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Dear Twinkie,
We are so glad that your package is loved. Mommy found the t-shirt/socks bag in bargain bin at petsmart for $2.99. It was originally $25.00. Mommy thought about you and your Mommy, as you are a chihuahua.
Sally Ann

Sagira said...

You LUCKY pup, look at all those goodies!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You sure did get some cool presents. Are you hiding inside the tea cup? BOL
Benny & Lily

Related Posts with Thumbnails